Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Same here, I am not too optimistic, but I intend to watch it.I want to watch A Quiet Place: Day One. Really liked the first movie; the second one - slightly less, but it was good. Now, the prequel will have a completely different setting, so I'm not sure what to think. Will give it a chance anyway.
Just warched. OK to watch
I was thinking to go see in 4D but I haven’t watched any of the previous ones.good to know, I read mixed reviews, eg, "well done, but this film was not needed."
I've seen all Alien(s). I will see the new one even with marginal review... no 4D around hereI was thinking to go see in 4D but I haven’t watched any of the previous ones.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes