Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Same here, I turned it off about 30 minutes in, big disappointment !!I love space movies so watched this one last night without ever watching a trailer of it. Gotta say, it's terrible. It felt interesting at first but minute by minute it turned out to be a huge disappointment. Wasted 2 hours. Personal rating, 0/10
I did the same...A huge disappointment!Same here, I turned it off about 30 minutes in, big disappointment !!
yeah me too. waste of time. Never mind the bollox, here's an ass kickerI did the same...A huge disappointment!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes