Utopia (2013) streaming on Prime. curious my IMDB app indicates that I watched it, but did not rate it, I have zero recollection, so far, seems like a snafu on the app. checking it out later today.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Utopia (2013) streaming on Prime. curious my IMDB app indicates that I watched it, but did not rate it, I have zero recollection, so far, seems like a snafu on the app. checking it out later today.
Good choice, the British version is brilliant. The American adaptation doesn’t capture the same atmosphere.Utopia (2013) streaming on Prime. curious my IMDB app indicates that I watched it, but did not rate it, I have zero recollection, so far, seems like a snafu on the app. checking it out later today.
Stranger Things...I can't get past the 1st season. I think I left off on episode 3. Should I give it another try? I just needed something with a little more edge, a little more "adult", or does it get better as it progresses?Final season starting any day now![]()
I liked season 1 2 3, less so 4 and so far less so 5. (not sure why -- some childhood memory or nostalgia...Stranger Things...I can't get past the 1st season. I think I left off on episode 3. Should I give it another try? I just needed something with a little more edge, a little more "adult", or does it get better as it progresses?
"It" the original, was only 2 episodes long IIRC, so the childhood and adult parts were pretty quickly established. But I know they can't be compared in that way, though.
His documentary on baseball was pretty amazing, IMO.The American Revolution (Ken Burns) six 2 hour episodes on PBS (Public Broadcasting Service US). Deeper insights than what you learned elementary school & high school.
This Netflix serie hit me hard. It is one year's anniversary of my mom's death. I can definitely relate. I am nothing, I have nothing, no one.
If you’re a fan of science fiction inspired by events that some believe to be real —but are never officially acknowledged by the government— Stranger Things has plenty of that. The series combines secret experiments with children, psychic powers, and portals to other dimensions, elements very similar to those shown in the documentary about the Montauk Project (Christopher Garetano). It’s not a literal adaptation, but it does play with that conspiratorial imagery and turns it into an ’80s-style story that blurs the line between the possible and the fantastic.Stranger Things...I can't get past the 1st season. I think I left off on episode 3. Should I give it another try? I just needed something with a little more edge, a little more "adult", or does it get better as it progresses?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes