What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
I just started watching the TV series Clarice. So far its no Hannibal but the series is still in its early days.

At this present moment I am Watching old Star Trek: The NEXT Generation on Amazon Prime using the PIP mode in Firefox.

Last edited:

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
My ratings as I watched, as for 2021, there is nothing special, I have just watched Cosmic Sin with Bruce Willis, pretty disappointing. Fear of Rain was somewhat intriguing.

This movie surprised me though, it is a movie, you can not watch again the same way, once you know the plot.

As for animated movies, Legend of Deification (2020) touched me, similar to Soul (2020).

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017

Zack Snyder's Justice League 4 hours. March 18

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Watched The Mauritanian last night, not my type of movie but pretty good.
I thought the title was The Mauritian - has in someone that is from Mauritius. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

When I watched the trailer he correctly says at the end "The
Mauritanian" and I said to myself that is a strange way to say Mauritian. :ROFLMAO:

Coincidentally Jodie Foster who acts in this movie is the actress who played the character Clarice in The Silence of the Lambs movie
which the show Clarice is based off.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Started watched "The Trails of Gabriel Fernandez" on Netflix couple of days ago.
Usually I consume such mini-series within day or two but this one... man...
1 episode a day is max what I can achieve. It's just too painful to watch.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.