Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Indeed was very disappointing!watched it yesterday... I couldn't wait for it to end lol
Watched this one 2 days ago. Nice movie.
I'm going to watch this tomorrow.
Just watched Monster Hunter and Godzilla vs Kong
I liked this one very muchBrilliant film.Hopkins will get an oscar here!
Just watched Monster Hunter and Godzilla vs Kong
Ok to watch but a lot of times spent between the actress and the main actor fighting scene. Should have spent more time killing more monsters would be betterHow was Monster Hunter? Played the games since many years but I am scared to watch the movie and get disappointed.
Awesome film,watched it a few times.Based on real life charactersHmm, well I took a step back in time and am literally struggling at times to watch this masterpiece to completion--this one is nearly 50 years old and so brutal and harsh at times that I have to stop it and come back to it later. But it is amazing, truly fascinating at times.
Blood looks fake, though, but those scenes are not the worst, believe me. Anyone else see this?--the original, not the remake.
Edit: Just finished it. No words.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes