What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Going to watch all three Austin Powers this weekend, not seen them for a while old but IMO good :)

Dr Evil.jpg

F

ForgottenSeer 91276

I watched Godzilla vs. Kong 2021 last week.
Godzilla vs. Kong is an insult to the title and the titans. It felt like I was watching a b-grade sci-fi movie with an extended guest appearance from the titans. It has no story, useless characters, and terrible fight scenes.

I'm planning to watch No Mercy 2010 this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Hmm, well I took a step back in time and am literally struggling at times to watch this masterpiece to completion--this one is nearly 50 years old and so brutal and harsh at times that I have to stop it and come back to it later. But it is amazing, truly fascinating at times.

Blood looks fake, though, but those scenes are not the worst, believe me. Anyone else see this?--the original, not the remake.

papillon.PNG

Edit: Just finished it. No words.

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Hmm, well I took a step back in time and am literally struggling at times to watch this masterpiece to completion--this one is nearly 50 years old and so brutal and harsh at times that I have to stop it and come back to it later. But it is amazing, truly fascinating at times.

Blood looks fake, though, but those scenes are not the worst, believe me. Anyone else see this?--the original, not the remake.

Edit: Just finished it. No words.
Awesome film,watched it a few times.Based on real life characters (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.