What pre-installed Windows 10 apps have you uninstalled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I see you can uninstall couple preinstalled apps/programs.
What all preinstalled apps have you uninstalled?

Reactions: Logethica

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Most of the default apps in Windows 10 are Microsoft or Bing related - for upgrade or clean install.

I would imagine third-party apps would be installed on newly bought PCs. Like it was with Windows 8 and 8.1

Mod Edit: I changed the thread title to something less general than "Win 10 & Apps".. Be descriptive :)

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Most of the default apps in Windows 10 are Microsoft or Bing related - for upgrade or clean install.

I would imagine third-party apps would be installed on newly bought PCs. Like it was with Windows 8 and 8.1

Mod Edit: I changed the thread title to something less general than "Win 10 & Apps".. Be descriptive :)
Thanxx for the suitable title.

Reactions: Logethica
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.