Battle What software in the survey are you using?

Compare list
ComodoFirewal
Cylance
Emsisoft Anti-Malware
HitmanPro.Alert
OSArmor
Sophos
SysHardener
Voodoo Shield Pro

camo7782

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2019
At work: Symantec Endpoint Protection
I tried this but it does nothing, just set the endpoint security rules, like strong password etc.. but it cannot prevent that you download bad stuff or open phishing page, I wrote them too asking to confirm this and then I removed and ended the trial, did I miss something?

I use kaspersky internet security, voodooshield pro, osarmor and syshardener and it is very light on my pc and I use the pc for gaming and occasionally for work.
I forgot KIS in the list! I though VDS and OSA are the same thing, in what they differ? Pro/cons?

ebocious

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 25, 2018
I have Cruel Comodo running on most Windows machines that I am responsible for. I pay for AppGuard Personal on one of my VMs running Windows 8.1. And I have Malwarebytes Browser Extension, Web of Trust, AdBlocker Ultimate, and HTTPS Everywhere in Gecko (e.g. Firefox) and Chromium (e.g. Chrome) browsers on all of them.

AYIZEB

Level 2
Verified
Oct 18, 2016
osamor is an application that monitors behaviors and is flexible with the configuration you want to block by default to avoid a malware attack by that process and voodoshield is an anti-exe, by default in this case kis, you can do the same but I my case I have the control of applications disabled since in the past I cause problems that are easy to solve but I do not know ... I prefer to run voodoshield before the application control of kis.

Anyway, if someone who knows more than me wants to correct me, we are here to learn all :)
@camo7782

camo7782

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2019
My home laptop WD with hard configutator
What is the difference between Hard Configurator and SysHardener?

Use Comodo Firewall with CS configuration. And Emsisoft. :giggle:
and is it enough to protect from possible threats?

HTTPS Everywhere
I tried this but could not understand its purpose, many non HTTPS websites trigger the usual yellow warning, what is the point of blocking non HTTPS websites ?

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Over-defense is proportional to slowdown and delay, so I want to use less software as much as possible. I do not think that it is the correct answer, but this is my way of thinking.;)
In the computers for as in the traffic there are traffic jams due to the excess of traffic.
With less traffic, things look better And there are fewer accidents (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.