Cylance
Emsisoft Anti-Malware
HitmanPro.Alert
OSArmor
Sophos
SysHardener
Voodoo Shield Pro
Compare
Computer protection (Antivirus engine, Heuristic engine)
Internet protection (Web Guard, Anti-Phishing, Antispam, Browser extension)
Ransomware protection

camo7782

Level 3
At work: Symantec Endpoint Protection
I tried this but it does nothing, just set the endpoint security rules, like strong password etc.. but it cannot prevent that you download bad stuff or open phishing page, I wrote them too asking to confirm this and then I removed and ended the trial, did I miss something?

I use kaspersky internet security, voodooshield pro, osarmor and syshardener and it is very light on my pc and I use the pc for gaming and occasionally for work.
I forgot KIS in the list! I though VDS and OSA are the same thing, in what they differ? Pro/cons?

ebocious

Level 2
I have Cruel Comodo running on most Windows machines that I am responsible for. I pay for AppGuard Personal on one of my VMs running Windows 8.1. And I have Malwarebytes Browser Extension, Web of Trust, AdBlocker Ultimate, and HTTPS Everywhere in Gecko (e.g. Firefox) and Chromium (e.g. Chrome) browsers on all of them.

AYIZEB

Level 1
osamor is an application that monitors behaviors and is flexible with the configuration you want to block by default to avoid a malware attack by that process and voodoshield is an anti-exe, by default in this case kis, you can do the same but I my case I have the control of applications disabled since in the past I cause problems that are easy to solve but I do not know ... I prefer to run voodoshield before the application control of kis.

Anyway, if someone who knows more than me wants to correct me, we are here to learn all :)
@camo7782

camo7782

Level 3
My home laptop WD with hard configutator
What is the difference between Hard Configurator and SysHardener?

Use Comodo Firewall with CS configuration. And Emsisoft. :giggle:
and is it enough to protect from possible threats?

HTTPS Everywhere
I tried this but could not understand its purpose, many non HTTPS websites trigger the usual yellow warning, what is the point of blocking non HTTPS websites ?

bribon77

Level 26
Verified
Over-defense is proportional to slowdown and delay, so I want to use less software as much as possible. I do not think that it is the correct answer, but this is my way of thinking.;)
In the computers for as in the traffic there are traffic jams due to the excess of traffic.
With less traffic, things look better And there are fewer accidents (y)