What song/album are you listening to right now?

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
also: i have a question, im new to the website and i can't download malware. I know i need 100 posts. My question is, do replies count as posts or only thread posts count as post?
I think they do. I don't pay attention to post count. ;)

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017
14 years since this song was first released & even today this song never ceases to amaze me :

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bribon77

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
The 1966 Beach Boys album Pet Sounds is an absolute masterpiece.

For something very different, try out Aphex Twin. My favourite album being Selected Ambient Works 85-92

Transhumana

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
What? An electronica junky likes a metal track? I don't understand me sometimes. Too timid to upload anything but mild stuff cuz I'm new. Maybe later. Not feeling the revised smiley face assortment, wish they'd go back to the earlier ones from a few days ago.

Why not? There are great artists in a lot of different genres. :whistle:
This morning I was mostly listening to black metal and drone because there's nothing like a great cup of gloominess on a rainy morning :LOL:, and now I'm making lunch to something a bit perkier. :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.