I think they do. I don't pay attention to post count.also: i have a question, im new to the website and i can't download malware. I know i need 100 posts. My question is, do replies count as posts or only thread posts count as post?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I think they do. I don't pay attention to post count.also: i have a question, im new to the website and i can't download malware. I know i need 100 posts. My question is, do replies count as posts or only thread posts count as post?
Wow, just wow.
the major does it againif this can not make you groove i guess nothing can :
What? An electronica junky likes a metal track? I don't understand me sometimes. Too timid to upload anything but mild stuff cuz I'm new. Maybe later. Not feeling the revised smiley face assortment, wish they'd go back to the earlier ones from a few days ago.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes