Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday, yeah
Hurt people just hurt people
Why are we used to the pain? Ooh
How many times until we had enough?
We just gotta find a way to love
My heart is broken just talking about this
'Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday
If I felt all my lies I know that I'd be broken
Take all these pills and quell #####ed up emotions
Bill, you're so sick, why can't you just be open
You just be open, you just be open
Push you away to save you from my visions
Killing myself, lately that's been my mission
Know I'll explode like it's nuclear fission
Stuck on these visions, stuck on these visions
Hurt people just people hurt people
They do it, they do everyday, yeah
Hurt people just hurt people
Why are we used to the pain? Ooh
I got burns on my wrists, but that helps keep me focused
Heroin missed its chance, I'm here unbroken
Girl, I'm too #####ed up, you can't fix these problems
You'll never solve them, you'll never solve them
I think about you and it drives me crazy
Wish I could fix my mind but it's too hazy
Twenty years old is too young, you won't save me
Can't help me, baby, can't help me, baby
'Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday, yeah
Hurt people just hurt people
Why are we used to the pain? Ooh
How many times until we had enough?
We just gotta find a way to love
My heart is broken just talking about this
'Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes