What song/album are you listening to right now?

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Two electronic beats tracks from one of my favorite artists--the alter ego of Abakus (son and nephew of theThe Kinks).

@goodjohnjr --thanks for the interesting history and also for that video Edwin Collins (Never Met a Girl Like You Before)--thought it was from the 1960s but no! Not into rock and roll much but that one was slammin'. I was sorry to read that Mr. Collins suffered a cerebral hemorrhage in the earlier 2000s--hopefully he recovered OK.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Two electronic beats tracks from one of my favorite artists--the alter ego of Abakus (son and nephew of theThe Kinks).

@goodjohnjr --thanks for the interesting history and also for that video Edwin Collins (Never Met a Girl Like You Before)--thought it was from the 1960s but no! Not into rock and roll much but that one was slammin'. I was sorry to read that Mr. Collins suffered a cerebral hemorrhage in the earlier 2000s--hopefully he recovered OK.

Hello Plat,

Some of those songs remind me of something that I could imagine being played on my favorite episode of the TV show Guillermo Del Toro's Cabinet Of Curiosities (Season 1) which was episode 7 (The Viewing):

The Viewing Official Trailer | GUILLERMO DEL TORO’S CABINET OF CURIOSITIES | Netflix:

You are welcome.

I was reminded of that song thanks to a YouTube video called
Top 20 90s Songs You Forgot Were Awesome:

I had heard part of this song before, but I did not know the name of the song or the musician; and I had forgotten about it until watching that video, now I know, and I will be adding that song to my music collection. ;)

Oh no, I did not know about Mr. Collins having a cerebral hemorrhage, thank you for sharing that; I also hope that he was able to recover from that.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.