What song/album are you listening to right now?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
III. Urn:

Ohh hey, Troy Barnes
Cool GIF

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Original post, you can see I'm not very good at this but the post is worth the shame.
<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great song, nice montage. Now, who can name all the movies? Maybe about 4 for me. Star-studded video, William Holden and Audry Hepburn @2:04?

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
This is from a solo album from Sochan Kikon, he is the lead singer for a band called About Us, they are a hard rock/AOR band from Nagaland, India. They released their debut album last year. Sochan has a solo album in the works but the release date has not yet been published. This is a beautiful song and Sochan has a great voice. Very solid AOR on this one.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
M-kay, I know dub music is definitely not something on everyone's "like" list. But...esp. for those who aren't familiar with what I post here, maybe give this a glimpse for a little bit. long enuff to get a picture of what these wizards may look like in real life. Then, see for yourself.

It still amazes me. Really kind of cool, even if the stuff isn't to your liking. (I love it though).

dbcfd722d30620f0b5ff0d70d2fcad19-1762922555.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.