Bring Me The Horizon - Teardrops
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
www.vintageguitar.com
Just learned of the sad news of Gordon Lightfoot's death todayA Canadian icon.
Provided to YouTube by Parlophone (France)
Onde sensuelle (version radio) · M.
Onde sensuelle / Je dis aime
℗ 1999 Capitol Music, une division de EMI Music France
Producer: M
Producer: Marlon
Composer: M
Auto-generated by YouTube.
Music video by M performing Onde Sensuelle.
Music
SONG: Onde sensuelle
ARTIST: -M-
WRITERS: Matthieu Chedid
Hey Everybody! I'm back with more Persona 4! I've been having a blast performing these Persona 4 covers live lately so I wanted to find a song that I'd enjoy playing live, and I landed on "Mist" (AKA FOG). I threw in a couple homages to other P4 covers I've done so far. Can you spot them all?
~Every day's great at your Junes~
Song: "Mist/Fog" by Shoji Meguro
More AWESOME Persona 4 Covers on the way!
All vocals, instruments, engineering, and production by Lacey Johnson
Filming/Editing/Visual Effects by Peter Hardee
Instagram: @Peterhardee
Equipment:
DAW: Logic Pro X
IEM: UE 7 PRO
Guitar: Japanese Vintage Hybrid 50's Fender Stratocaster
Bass: American Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Drums: Roland TD 25 KV Electronic Kit
Beat: Maschine Mikro MK3
Keyboard: Roland Ax Edge Keytar
Camera: Canon 80d
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro
Bruce Springsteen is to dancing what Kim Jung Un is to diplomacy...Nice up-tempo song to get my day started off with. Thanks, Zero Knowledge![]()
So you're saying you're not to impressed with his dancing, well, it could be worse, it could be Elaine dancingBruce Springsteen is to dancing what Kim Jung Un is to diplomacy...
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes