What song/album are you listening to right now?

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
One of those, "turn it down" songs yelled at you by your mom as she heard it from down the block at the neighbor's house :) From the guy who turned down working with the Rolling Stones. He also was a purist, no whammy bar, pretty much everything was done with his fingers and strings techniques.

"His work drew admirers from every field in popular music, from rock and roll heroes to jazz stylists, from R&B belters to country rednecks, from stars to anonymous fellow journeymen. The firmament of stars who discovered in Buchanan the essence of American roots music included John Lennon and Paul McCartney. The Rolling Stones, so it is said, asked Buchanan to join their band (he is said to have declined). Eric Clapton saw Buchanan perform once and proclaimed him “…the best in the world.” Buchanan set a youthful Robbie Robertson (later of the Band) on a stylistic course of his own. Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead touted Buchanan’s “…amazing chops.” Jeff Beck learned Telecaster techniques from him, became a friend, and continues to hold him in awe. In jazz circles – not often a source of admirers for rock and roll players – Les Paul, Charlie Byrd, Barney Kessell, and Mundell Lowe were quick to recognize and praise Buchanan’s talents (and they still do)".

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Just learned of the sad news of Gordon Lightfoot's death today 😢 A Canadian icon.

Sad news for us fans and especially his family, what an impact he had on the folk and pop world, he lived a good long life. Farewell brother

I don't think I've heard that since it came out, what a flashback, thanks for posting it.

Last edited:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Onde Sensuelle (Version Radio):

Description:
Provided to YouTube by Parlophone (France)

Onde sensuelle (version radio) · M.

Onde sensuelle / Je dis aime

℗ 1999 Capitol Music, une division de EMI Music France

Producer: M
Producer: Marlon
Composer: M

Auto-generated by YouTube.

M - Onde Sensuelle (.):

Description:

Music video by M performing Onde Sensuelle.

Music​

SONG: Onde sensuelle
ARTIST: -M-
WRITERS: Matthieu Chedid

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevi

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Persona 4 - Fog Cover By Lacey Johnson:

Description:

Hey Everybody! I'm back with more Persona 4! I've been having a blast performing these Persona 4 covers live lately so I wanted to find a song that I'd enjoy playing live, and I landed on "Mist" (AKA FOG). I threw in a couple homages to other P4 covers I've done so far. Can you spot them all?

~Every day's great at your Junes~

Song: "Mist/Fog" by Shoji Meguro

More AWESOME Persona 4 Covers on the way!

All vocals, instruments, engineering, and production by Lacey Johnson
Filming/Editing/Visual Effects by Peter Hardee
Instagram: @Peterhardee

Equipment:
DAW: Logic Pro X
IEM: UE 7 PRO
Guitar: Japanese Vintage Hybrid 50's Fender Stratocaster
Bass: American Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Drums: Roland TD 25 KV Electronic Kit
Beat: Maschine Mikro MK3
Keyboard: Roland Ax Edge Keytar
Camera: Canon 80d
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.