I meant in this thread; I was pretty sure I posted this before. Maybe I need to run memory diagnostic to check for corruption in my memoryYou're the only post in this thread. There was another in Oxygen's profile page![]()
Last edited:
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I meant in this thread; I was pretty sure I posted this before. Maybe I need to run memory diagnostic to check for corruption in my memoryYou're the only post in this thread. There was another in Oxygen's profile page![]()
Provided to YouTube by BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
Pilots · Goldfrapp
Felt Mountain
℗ 2000 Mute Records Ltd., a BMG Company
Released on: 2000-09-01
Producer: Goldfrapp
Composer: Alison Goldfrapp
Composer: Will Gregory
Auto-generated by YouTube.
Amazing your musical taste, Bryan, this brought back some good memories of my vain attempt..lol, at Classical guitar. It is a very precise and disciplined style of guitar, as far as both hand and fingering positioning, guitar position, and a foot on a stool. I could play a handful of songs, including these two (entry-level works), not even close to these masters as I just didn't get into practicing that hard, and wasn't committed enough to itMy instructor ended up in moving to Spain, as one of his students wanted him to move there and continue his guitar studies under Brian's teaching.
Including when you posted "What's New" by Linda Ronstadt and Nelson Riddle, knocked my socks offMy parents were very musical and it rubbed off, they liked all genres and that's pretty much how I like it too, variety, from Ella Fitzgerald to the Mamas and the Papas to Rachmaninoff. Thank you for the kind words Jonny Quest.
Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group
River Man · Nick Drake
Five Leaves Left
℗ 1969 Island Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited
Released on: 1970-01-01
Associated Performer, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar: Nick Drake
Producer, Studio Personnel, Recording Engineer: Joe Boyd
Associated Performer, Recording Arranger: Harry Robinson
Associated Performer, String Arranger: John Wood
Composer Lyricist: Nick Drake
Auto-generated by YouTube.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes