Emiway Bantai - Machayenge
(Enable subtitles for lyrics)
(Enable subtitles for lyrics)
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I try to limit my posts to ~1 per day for songs and browsing thread, so it doesn't feel like spamming. But sometimes I do forget due to some unforeseen circumstances.You guys running out of stuff, I still have around 50 songs in my quiver, not you goodjohnjr, you're very dependable
Cyn - I'll still have me
Always wondered what would be like to have a quiver......I still have around 50 songs in my quiver...
Thank you for the kind words, @vtqhtr413, welcome, and thank you for your contributions.Yes Sir, you're a considerate, rational man, even if I don't fully appreciate a post from you, I know you have thought about it before posting and always give you that credit, and I know from your past posts that you are not comfortable with the reputation reaction but sometimes there is no other way to honestly respond, giant fan my friend.
And @goodjohnjr , I fully appreciate your input here, don't doubt it.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes