What song/album are you listening to right now?

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
The new album from Honeymoon Suite was released yesterday. To be honest it is not really what I was expecting from HMS. I may buy it anyway and keep reminding myself it's not 1986 anymore, the band has the right to sound different now and this album is not The Big Prize.

This is one of the better songs on the album

High energy chorus on this one

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
You guys running out of stuff, I still have around 50 songs in my quiver, not you goodjohnjr, you're very dependable :geek:
Cyn - I'll still have me
I try to limit my posts to ~1 per day for songs and browsing thread, so it doesn't feel like spamming. But sometimes I do forget due to some unforeseen circumstances.

Kina - Can We Kiss Forever? (Official Video) ft. Adriana Proenza

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Yes Sir, you're a considerate, rational man, even if I don't fully appreciate a post from you, I know you have thought about it before posting and always give you that credit, and I know from your past posts that you are not comfortable with the reputation reaction but sometimes there is no other way to honestly respond, giant fan my friend.

And @goodjohnjr , I fully appreciate your input here, don't doubt it.
Thank you for the kind words, @vtqhtr413, welcome, and thank you for your contributions. :)

I recently finally started a playlist for my music collection on YouTube, it is strange that I did not start one years ago, so I am slowly trying to add songs to it.

So some of those will end up getting posted here. ;)

Shakira - Suerte (Whenever, Wherever) by Shakira:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.