What song/album are you listening to right now?

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
There is so much beautiful music to take in, it's hard to choose where to go next, what a nice delemma for all of us :giggle:
After some seeking, I found the beautiful piece on Apple music. I have changed. Tidal those vultures take 20$ a month, and Apple which have at least same selections and sheer numbers of music, only take 10$ a month.So the choice was easy. Both in lossless up to hi res 24 bit.
After I had heard yours, Samuel Barbers Adagio was near, so I sat there in total bliss for small 10 min. Thanks for the optimal piece of music. Also yours Johnny. 🫡

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.