What song/album are you listening to right now?

Marko :)

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Every time I go for a trip, I always try to listen to the new music I don't have on my playlist. Why? Because when you're back home and hear the song(s) you listened on your trip, you'll immediately get reminded more vividly and won't forget it that easily. The song will have a place in your heart forever.

When I went to Istria for a vacation, these two songs were blasting from the speakers on the beach. They will always remind me of chilling at the beach and roaming the streets of Pula (yes, Romanians, we get it, very funny 😄).

When I was in Venice, this song played on some local Italian radio station and it's reminding me of a wonderful time I had there.

In 2023 when I went to Prague, I was half a sleep when those came on Spotify. And I'm constantly reminded going through beautiful country side of Czech Republic and walking the city in the evenings.

And right now, every time I hear La Noia by Angelina Mango, I'll be reminded of my recent trip to Rimini and San Marino. Spotify probably played me this because of the Baby Lasagna I was listening on repeat. 😅

If you didn't try this method, I highly recommend you do so.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.