Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Well, I know what you want from me
You want someone to be
Your reflection, your bitter deception
Setting you free
So you take what you want, then leave
Who made you like this?
Who encrypted your dark gospel in body language?
Synapses snap back in blissful anguish
Tell me you met me in past lives, past lie
Past what might be eating me from the inside, darling
Half algorithm, half deity
Glitches in the code or gaps in a strange dream
Tell me you guessed my future and it mapped onto your fantasy
Turn me into your mannequin and I'll turn you into my puppet queen
Thank you for sharing this, Cleo, I had not heard this before.
Eva Green is one of several people whose voice I was wish was always an option on audiobooks, virtual assistants, dubs, et cetera.
I did hear Like This read by Tilda Swinton before.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes