What the programe

Status
Not open for further replies.

obada321

Thread author
Nov 1, 2012
Hello there

I want ask

What the programe is completabel with webroot secure anywhere ????

Thanks

S

starchild76

OBADA321 you will have to ask our CONFIG EXPERT UMBRA. he specializes in making different solutions coexsist with eachother without any conflicts! thanks

P

Plexx

Any AV is compatible with Webroot SecureAnywhere since Webroot designed it to be working along AV's.

The only one I can think off is Kaspersky but for that we will need to wait for KLMALWAREHUNTER/Tom/other Kaspersky's users to confirm.

There are and will always be components from WSA that will overlap with another security suite.

D

Deleted member 178

so if i understand the OP question, what solutions are compatible with Webroot SA?

first you have to understand that WSA is designed to be the perfect companion AV, you can set up it to your very needs.

1- All firewall, WSA "firewall" is not a true firewall, just a outbound connections monitor.
2- Any AVs, WSA is compatible with all AVs,
3- Any HIPS or Behavior Blocker or Web Filter, each WSA's components can be disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.