Status
Not open for further replies.

zeusc4

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 2, 2013
best-private-torrent-trackers.jpg

I think you guys using torrent sites for download TV, Movies, Music, Games & Software. Some torrent sites require to register to download their torrents. those sites called PRIVATE TORRENT TRACKERS. so,

What torrent sites you are member of?

(please don't request invites for those sites. This isn't invite request thread. Most of trackers banned you, if you going to offer invites in public)

Last edited:
Reactions: Malware1

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
None, I don't like to be a pirate ARRRRRR

Last edited:

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Have an account @ TorrentDay but never used it. My account came with 3GB upload by default. IDK why !!!
2014_08_08_11_47_16.png

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Thread closed.

Forum Rules states:

3. No inappropriate content.
  • + No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content is allowed.
  • + Encouraging the use of illegally obtained content is not allowed.
  • + We do not allow discussions involving Code for Hacking, Cracking, Bypassing, Exploiting or other forms of malware.
Code of Conduct

3.Illegal activities
Posting links to illegal downloads, ways to steal service, and other nefarious activity is not OK here.

http://malwaretips.com/pages/rules/

Reactions: King Alpha and Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.