What Will We Do to Be Different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Be nice if someone could create a range of quality banners and various other promo material that we could add to our "Sigs" in the other forums we use, in order not to seem like we're spamming. If it's catchy enough, people may be curious enough to research or check the site out if you're an active member where it (the banner etc) was posted?

Also it does not harm to create a Facebook Fanpage that people can just like and share to friends list, this would not be the hub of activty but just a place where you can post the links to the news section, or various competitions that may go on, in order to bring them to the site? Nothing original but something that can be discussed.

EDIT: I'm daft, just noticed that the FB thing is already in action, be nice for people to share the fanpage to all their friends... that would be nearly 700 for me, good exposure?

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
Be nice if someone could create a range of quality banners and various other promo material that we could add to our "Sigs".
I can do that (except the "quality" thing :) ) but I do not want people banned from forums because of them. I think at east some of them need to be as small as possible (like the size of my sig.).

Yep, there is a FB fanpage and we do need people to follow and "like" us. @malwaretipscom on twitter too.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Be nice if someone could create a range of quality banners and various other promo material that we could add to our "Sigs" in the other forums we use, in order not to seem like we're spamming. If it's catchy enough, people may be curious enough to research or check the site out if you're an active member where it (the banner etc) was posted?
Good idea. +1Rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.