What would be your last wish

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
According to the movie 2012 if the end of Earth would be in 2012 what would be your last wish. what you would like to do at last day of your life

My Wish :
I would like to meet 4 member of MalwareTips & learn about the best they know about computer & security.

UmbraCorp.- Because he is the only one whom i ask every doubt
MrXidus- Because i love his editing
Biozfear- Because i respect him a lot
Jack Because i want to ask a personal Ques which i can't ask here

D

Deleted member 178

Thank you Unknown, but personally i will have another kind of wish ^^

i will not tell here since it may hurt young people sensibility :D

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
Never really give this a thought. Now you made me think:)) I'll be back with one last wish.

ultradolby1

Verified
Nov 8, 2012
...to be propelled into a "Groundhog Day" scenario /w/ an endless supply of more wishes...

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I would choose to be with my family and protect them until my last breath, My wish would be that me and my family makes it through the apocalypse.

Still I like to think that the day the world ends will not happen in my life time. Already got an end of the world drinking party planned for the 21st this month. :drinks:

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
MrXidus said:
I would choose to be with my family and protect them until my last breath, My wish would be that me and my family makes it through the apocalypse.

Nice
i would pray to god we would not see that kind of day in our life

P

Plexx

Never gave this a thought.

My wish would be the one I have daily: Spend time with my family and son.

Thanks for the shown of respect however.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Umbra Corp. said:
Thank you Unknown, but personally i will have another kind of wish ^^

i will not tell here since it may hurt young people sensibility :D

MrXidus said:

Still I like to think that the day the world ends will not happen in my life time. Already got an end of the world drinking party planned for the 21st this month. :drinks:

Biozfear said:
Never gave this a thought.

My wish would be the one I have daily: Spend time with my family and son.

Thanks for the shown of respect however.

To Umbra I am pretty old so you can tell me in a PM :D I am with Mr. X and Bio,spend the last time with my wife and kids,well at least my kids....lol,because they are really all that matter.If that scenario were to play out it would be very easy to be selfish and think only of yourself.I would rather provide my family with whatever they would like for that last day.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
It will be my first day of holiday after the exams. :D

My wish is that the blackhole only takes the bad teachers with it. :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
That's a really bad movie.

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
my last wish would be to blow microsoft right off the planet just joking but i would like to knock microsoft down a few levels tho lmao

D

Deleted member 178

ZOU1 said:
Eternal life.

bad spelling ^^, maybe you know that Djinns are mythologic arabian malicious creatures that gave 3 wishes but turn the spirit of the wishes in a twisted and wicked way.

your wish could be twisted to give you an eternal life in a decayed body unable to move or worth...

i will spell like this :

from now, aging and death will never be able to affect me.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
My last wish would that I hope for world peace someday.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
ZOU1 said:
Eternal life.

Aside from really cleaning up with long-term investments, I think eternal life would get incredibly boring.

In a few centuries, you will have mastered everything you're interested in, (unless you really suck at something...) so what would you do after that?

Not to mention that everybody you know and love keeps dying.

You'd basically turn into Wowbagger, The Infinitely Prolonged and take it upon yourself to insult everybody in the world in alphabetical order.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.