This is with steroids....DudeThis would be a genetically modified security solution.
I'd use Kaspersky on its own
Alien product that does not exist in our world.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
This is with steroids....DudeThis would be a genetically modified security solution.
I'd use Kaspersky on its own
KasperoidThis is with steroids....
Alien product that does not exist in our world.
That sounds more like drugs from a Meth Labs and not from AV labs.Kasperoid
You're right. Before Bitdefender, I installed AVG on my sister's laptop and when she saw the "perks" and "critical issues" she provided her CC to upgrade to AVG Ultimate. Luckily it was a 60 day trial and I cancelled it.Agree with @roger_m, choices on install do you want a VPN added running in the background whether you use it or not? etc, etc, etc, However the lemmings out there who have no idea if there on foot or horseback choose the most options there are as they feel more is better, more will give me higher protection! Nerds like us on here are a fraction of the populace, of course we are correct, crazy but correct, I do try to educate & people do listen but if they can get something 'as they think' for nothing then one option only![]()
Gen Digital selling tactics.You're right. Before Bitdefender, I installed AVG on my sister's laptop and when she saw the "perks" and "critical issues" she provided her CC to upgrade to AVG Ultimate. Luckily it was a 60 day trial and I cancelled it.
Honestly AVG/Avast has always done this long before Gen Digital.Gen Digital selling tactics.
I can handle their prompts; Avast/AVG is my fav 3rd party AV currently.Honestly AVG/Avast has always done this long before Gen Digital.
AVG IS is one of my favourite solution. But I am not a fan of their free version. I never paid more than $2/year for the paid version.I can handle their prompts; Avast/AVG is my fav 3rd party AV currently.
They sold the license using those perks and critical issues.You're right. Before Bitdefender, I installed AVG on my sister's laptop and when she saw the "perks" and "critical issues" she provided her CC to upgrade to AVG Ultimate. Luckily it was a 60 day trial and I cancelled it.
I have not used AVG/Avast in a while. On my sister's laptop, I uninstalled AVG and reinstalled BIS.They sold the license using those perks and critical issues.
Did you receive any scare tactics when you cancelled it? Hehe
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes