Question What's the consensus on Opera? Any users out there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForgottenSeer 116559
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
Opera
23 Replies 3,129 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.
Add excluded website from dark page to this field?
View attachment 290769

At this point I have to assume you're not reading the Github link I posted with the extensions instructions. Perhaps there is some kind of language barrier? Follow that link and read the instructions. It'll do exactly what you're asking for. Or, I don't know, don't.
 
At this point I have to assume you're not reading the Github link I posted with the extensions instructions. Perhaps there is some kind of language barrier? Follow that link and read the instructions. It'll do exactly what you're asking for. Or, I don't know, don't.
Dark reader extension can apply dark mode with exceptions, but I do not want to use extensions.
Yandex browser apply dark mode with toggle to apply exception for websites without installing any extensions; that what I mean.
 
You're choice is simple, either use Yandex browser (which is not at all trustworthy) or use another Chromium-based browser + this extension. That's it. That's all there is. In either case, this thread was about Opera.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top