What's the most memorizable movie scene you know?

monkeylove

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 9, 2014
Aside (because it's from a TV show), Archie meets Sammy Davis, Jr. (who plays himself) when the latter leaves his briefcase in a cab that Archie was driving part-time, so Sammy visits Archie's house to get his briefcase, but gets to meet Archie's family and friends.

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016

No Country for Old Men. Enough said. Does he kill her or not?

I'm still not sure, he wipes his feet which screams yes but then has a car accident which seems ironic, and which means no. Can't decide!

I guess that's the point. The viewer decides in their mind what happened. Brilliant!

Boogie Nights Ending! Mark Whalberg at his best.

The Godfather. Enough said! Iconic scene!

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I have not heard of Take Shelter, I'll check it out. It Follows, enjoyed it a few times, but perhaps not that well known?
I looked for Take Shelter at IMDB and I think I did see, do not recall it clearly, I like the 2 main actors, on my short list to watch it again...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevi

wat0114

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2021
Spoiler Alert!

This ending scene from the 1976 movie Burnt Offerings, starring Oliver Reed and Karen Black, scared the dickens out of me when I saw it as a young teenager.

Reactions: Nevi and Behold Eck

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017

That collection of movies you have posted recently really stands out to me, there were a couple that I haven't seen but will now. Bravo.

No parent should have to bury their child

The worst example I recall of losing a child was in the movie Gladiator, I just went and watched the clip on YT and I've changed my mind on posting it, it's that tragic.

monkeylove

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 9, 2014
Here's another interesting video that may be considered on-topic if you try to practice accents by memorizing lines from movies, acting them out, and see if you get the accents right. It's from Erik Singer who's a dialect coach (he teaches actors to prepare them to use particular accents for characters they play in various movies):

The full scenes are not given, but you can find details like titles and actors. He also has more videos in the channel.

Here's another one, from "Every Frame a Painting." They refer to scenes that may be considered because there are certain mannerisms from actors like Mifune that you can copy, as well as scenes to memorize if you want to have particular shots and block movements in certain ways to get a desired effect.

Again, full scenes are not given, but titles of movies are. There are also more videos in the channel, including some featuring Jackie Chan's films.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.