Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
And for me, this scene is the most memorable ...For me it's a scene from Harry Potter. It has been stuck in my head since the first time I watched it.
This is for all who just need a little distance from what is going on in the world right now...
For me it's a scene from Harry Potter. It has been stuck in my head since the first time I watched it.
What about you?![]()
Cool fact, this nurse is an actual real life nurse with no acting qualifications or experience or anything, the film crew just told her to improvise treating Tom Hanks as if he was a real life patient.
I cried many times with it.
This scene from my favorite movie, V for Vendetta
Of course I'd be remiss not to mention the opening scene of Inglorious Bastards. Christopher Waltz' acting is brilliant.
Final 'Tears in Rain' scene from Blade Runner which is absolutely my favourite film
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes