Advice Request What's your Browser on iOS and Android?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Frost+ Incognito Browser for Android.
-has adblock
-runs whatever the latest version of System Webview (Chromium) you have installed
-Is in incognito mode by default. Typing in your password into the omnibar will switch it to your browser with bookmarks, cookies and history.
-one of the last Android browsers with tabs
-sidebar that you can swipe from left or right to access things quickly.

Reactions: Daljeet and upnorth
I

illumination

Using Chrome with "Strict site Isolation" enabled.

Chrome is by far, the most responsive browser I have tried on Android, though it needed something to stop the full screen ads. Strict site isolation slowed this down, but did not stop them, then came along their built in ad blocker, and while it still allows a lot of crud, it has finally stopped the full screen ads. I should mention, I am very careful as far as surfing habits go, and was seeing these ads on legit sites.

Personally, I would like to see Google do away with this excuse of conserving memory as to why they will not implement extension support. I would definitely give it thumbs up all the way if they did.

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
My main Android browser is Brave and Samsung Internet Browser as secondary browser, but lately not even used since it somehow breaks lots of pages.

As well I have installed Chrome and Firefox but are rarely used, maybe when the two aforementioned browsers break sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.