what's your favourite Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuttus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Lets share our favourite games and what's the reason for it.

I like Action and Horror filled Games.
How about you my friend?

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
I mainly enjoy Role Playing Games (both eastern and western), but I can pick up practically any game and enjoy it. One such game is Assassin's Creed II, which was unexpected.
McLovin said:
How about Slender Man :p
I can't play games relating to Slender Man.
My nightmare fetishism only extends to watching others play it on Youtube. I'll still make up some excuse to pause it every five seconds to lessen the jump scare when someone actually finds him.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
elliotcroft said:
I can't play games relating to Slender Man.
My nightmare fetishism only extends to watching others play it on Youtube. I'll still make up some excuse to pause it every five seconds to lessen the jump scare when someone actually finds him.

Only recently started playing it and have to say playing it at night and the sound up full bore, is fun. Just as scary I guess as watching The Walking Dead at night with the volume up :D

D

Deleted member 178

When i was an hardcore gamer years ago...

MMORPG: World of Warcraft until the 1st extension
on playstation: Capcom vs SNK (street fighter Vs King of Fighter),
on Neo-Geo: King of Fighter
on Dreamcast: Soulcalibur

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Unfortunately, I play Call of Duty too. It's a Love-Hate game.

S

starchild76

definately gta sanandreas , I know its an oldy but you gotta love those one liners cj spouts out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.