When did you join MalwareTips?

Daljeet

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 14, 2017
I remember the date when I join the community and post my first threads here. Thanks to Google and website which suggest MT :geek: I forget the website name.
I'm little boy for learning and sharing my point in different threads. MT and MT peoples inspire me a lot. Can't forget awesome peoples maintaining this community.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I am an MT baby i suppose, i only joined last April so about 10 months ago, i have learnt some stuff but nowhere near what other people can learn, i will never be able to read code or understand a lot of topics written on here and i will never be able to help anyone (unless they want lessons in life or recipes or something) :p so mainly i just read and try to keep myself safe online and ermmm, talk sh*t and ask stupid questions ;) but the site has helped me a lot but i have noticed that since joining, i have much less time to do other stuff o_O

D

Deleted member 65228

I am an MT baby i suppose
More like an MT Pro :cool:

7ONDkr.jpg

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I joined
July 6, 2017. But I have been following MT for a long time.
I did not dare to register because I do not know English, my English is very rudimentary.
But now I feel happy, there are good people in MT.(y)

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

2017. I generally avoid forums, especially security related after some horrendous experiences at other, more wilder places.

But I found this forum has a large number of intelligent, experienced and wise members with good moderation to keep things tidy so I risked it. :D

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
I joined in august 2014 after reading for a few weeks without account.
Sadly it isn't the active and vivid community anymore it was back in the time...

Navigation is one reason I'm not on as much, don't like the layout at all, with compared to 2014. It is not easy to browse around as it once was.

I read a few threads still, but often cannot find what I look for, until I dig around a while.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.