When did you join MalwareTips?

Transhumana

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I joined MalwareTips 7 months ago, but I started reading forums long before that.
Reading posts written by knowledgeable users is such a great way to broaden your knowledge and I'm really glad that I stumbled upon this community. :)

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
By June it will be two years since my creation for online purposes. MalwareTips deepest secrets were my main target and I'm happy to announce I'm almost done on my job. As a plus, I stole everybody's cats.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Navigation is one reason I'm not on as much, don't like the layout at all, with compared to 2014. It is not easy to browse around as it once was.

I read a few threads still, but often cannot find what I look for, until I dig around a while.

Did you try any of the other themes @JakeXPMan, maybe there is one that would suit you better :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.