Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
I have sold my Ducati Monster 1078 (a 1000 with bigbore kit) and have put my Laverda1000 SF (no not an error, it is a prototype crossover of a 1000 SFC and 1000 RGS) on Dutch consumer to consumer digital market places , I needed something to cheer me up, so I went to Micorsoft forum and yes this one is hilarious What is browser_broker.exe for?

Goodbye Beauty from Breganze and Beast from Bologna :cry:

1564563333520.png

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I have sold my Ducati Monster 1078 (a 1000 with bigbore kit) and have put my Laverda1000 SF (no not an error, it ia a prototype) on marketplace (a Dutch consumer to consumer trade portal called marktplaats) , I needed something to cheer me up, so I went to Micorsoft forum and yes this one is hilarious What is browser_broker.exe for?

Goodby Beauty from Breganze and Beast from Bolongna :cry:

View attachment 217724
Nice classic looking bikes...!!

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
It seems that a person who has read those answers, finally does not get anything useful. But, this is also true when you try to find information via Google. You have to know first that brokers can be related to Microsoft Edge. Even then, you will find only very general information. I found only a few useful sources, for example: https://i.blackhat.com/eu-18/Thu-De...wser-Security-From-People-Who-Owned-It-wp.pdf
:(:unsure:(y)

Andy Ful

Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
A year before, I tried to get some information about WD ASR rules. One of the "experts" thought that using PowerShell to set ASR rules is Windows hacking. I had an impression that I know more about the topic than the "experts" there. But, they clearly say that their support is to solve the standard (common) Windows problems.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
A year before, I tried to get some information about WD ASR rules. One of the "experts" thought that using PowerShell to set ASR rules is Windows hacking. I had an impression that I know more about the topic than the "experts" there. But, they clearly say that their support is to solve the standard (common) Windows problems.
Indeed, the so called MVP's are not as "verified" as they should be! :ROFLMAO:
How do I remove the twitter contacts from my outlook contacts, which appears even after removing the twitter connection?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
On MS forum they love doing SFC scan.

User: My Windows is not booting
Forum Expert: Do SFC scan.

User: My internet is not working.

User: My dog is sleeping to much.

User: My wife doesn't love me.

Andy Ful

Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
:love: :love:
Ha, ha. It is not so useless. I got some helpful information about Windows Update problems from members of this forum.:giggle:(y)

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
I have sold my Ducati Monster 1078 (a 1000 with bigbore kit) and have put my Laverda1000 SF (no not an error, it ia a prototype) on marketplace (a Dutch consumer to consumer trade portal called marktplaats) , I needed something to cheer me up, so I went to Micorsoft forum and yes this one is hilarious What is browser_broker.exe for?

Goodby Beauty from Breganze and Beast from Bolongna :cry:

View attachment 217724
"Bologna"......

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.