Which Android antivirus has the best detection rate?

RXZ6Q

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Mar 30, 2016
This should be rather a simple question (based on many of the tests done by independent companies, etc...). Which one of them has the best detection ratio? I don't use any antivirus on my Android, but I like to install some "on-demand" scanner from time to time, just to make sure, so which one is it? I DO NOT CARE about anything other than that - performance, system impact... Because I'm going to uninstall the AV immediately after the scan is done.

Reactions: oldschool

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I really like Zemana Antivirus & Security. It has local and Cloud detection, even Anti Keylogger feature. Also, Web protection is coming soon.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zemana.msecurity&hl=en_US
I'm using Zemana too. But Zemana only auto scans after installation, same for many AVs, and is not a full-fledged AV. And if you use 4G + VPN the returning scan confirmation result is slow......same for many AVs as well.

I'm looking for a AV (as an addition) which auto scans upon download and not limited to apps from Google Play Store alone. Some AV only auto scans apps upon download from Google Play Store. Ignore other fancy features.

You know any? Thx

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.