Battle Which Anti-Malware should I install? 2018

reystar

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Hello guys

i am looking for a decent anti malware protection software to purchase during the holiday sales for my stores (i have 3 different PCs)

Which would you recommend along my Kaspersky IS 18?

If you vote for other please let me know which one you recommend and why on a response !

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
It depends on whether your computing habits verge on safe or not. If safe then KIS is fine as would any of the major AV`s if not then no matter what you install the end result will be the same.

The only thing I would add(apart from on demand scanners) would be NVT`s OSAmour which is a very light BB which requires no configuration and is designed to compliment your existing security.

Regards Eck:).

Reactions: Solarlynx

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.