Which anti-malware software are you currently using?

Which anti-malware software are you currently using?

• Total voters

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro. Good program, probably one of the best Antimalware there is (with Emsisoft which I use, though I use it as my Antivirus) and as a volunteer who assist on their forums, I can tell you that the people behind it are simply awesome and they can put all that "awesomeness" in their products.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Main (resident): KTS2017MR0 (Default Settings, in this LapTop due to participating in MalWare Hub, but powered/custom settings in my others systems)
Second Opinion Scanners: MBAM Free, ZAM, EEK, HitMan Pro Free, AdwCleaner, Norton Power Eraser, Crystal Security.

Stas

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Feb 21, 2015
PC One:
ESET Smart Security v9
Zemana Antilogger v1.9.3
EXE Radar Pro (Lockdown Mode)

PC Two:
Qihoo 360TS
Crystal Security
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
CryptoPrevent
KeyScrambler

PC Three:
Qihoo 360TS
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
CryptoPrevent

Others on-demand: Zemana AM, HitmanPro, Malwarebytes AM, EEK.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.