• Poll closed .

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
As @Evgeny i will also recommend Norton very light on system and offers very good protection.
Right now on my laptop Norton is using 10MB of RAM and 0% CPU.
Norton has very good BB called Sonar.What signatures might miss Sonar will get it.
Web blocking is very good, the firewall is also a great component.
What i really like most of all in Norton Security is the exploit blocker.
Many times has protected me from suspicious sites and that is something that i didn't see much in other security software.
I hope i have helped:)

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
@Mihir :-)
in order to be more precise, first check on Kaspersky website all the features offered in KIS.

Now edit your post and say which type of protection approach you wish to have (in a nutshell).

i.e: Aggressive HIPS, Behaviour Blocker, etc

Have a look also at ESET/AVAST/EMSISOFT/NORTON/VIPRE/PANDA/BITDEFENDER pages, have a look what they offer.

Doing so, will be easier for us to list goods and bads based on opinions and experiences, instead of us just listing names and in the end not of your interest :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Both of three are worth to change as alternative to KIS from protection, reliability, privacy and many other more. We are been heavily discussed those unique characteristics of them and prior for this you need a little adjust. So overall its a user preferences, cause Avast contains a lot of protection for hardening and virtualization which people are interested on that type whereas Emsisoft goes on simplicity but stronghold on protection and their Firewall alongside of interactive BB or straightforward where HIPS of ESET is their final plan B to solve their need of problems.

Reactions: Mihir :-)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.