Advice Request Which Email Service Provider Do You Use?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Which Email Service Provider Do You Use?

• Gmail

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • Outlook

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • Yahoo

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • iCloud

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • ProtonMail

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Tutanota

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • StartMail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoho

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Posteo

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I get more and more "email like messages" in Facebook Messenger -- which is a little bit annoying.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I forward my incoming gmail to Outlook.com (Outlook on the Web), and I configured Outlook.com to send mail through gmail. So I use both simultaneously.

Outlook.com has much better support for displaying attachments of MS Office documents. There are no formatting mess-ups. This way, I don't have to download the attachments, and open them in MS Office. I just view them and/or print them straight from the web interface.

I also gain a backup of all my mail, including sent mail, because everything is on both Gmail and Outlook.

Outlook.com has a cool dark theme. Check it out.

EDIT: If you use an adblocker, you will get a nag, but you can remove it with a browser extension such as Webmail Ad Blocker.

Last edited:

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
I had at least 25-30 email addresses (Gmail, protonmail, posteo, tutanota, etc) but I dropped everything and I use only 1 email and I'm happy with it.
Outlook (Hotmail)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.