• Other

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
ESET SS FW. Because its Complicated to block Url's with Windows FW , If it was simple i would have used Windows FW itself and Switch to Eset Nod 32. :D

reyes

Level 4
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
Been using Binisoft WFC for some time now....
I was thinking of changing my Firewall for some time.... Outpost Firewall Pro is in my mind right now...... i would like to have your opinion on Outpost Firewall Pro...

Reactions: silversurfer

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
on a desktop computer I use Private Firewall.
on the laptop I use Windows Firewall.
This metalogical me enough.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Been using Binisoft WFC for some time now....
I was thinking of changing my Firewall for some time.... Outpost Firewall Pro is in my mind right now...... i would like to have your opinion on Outpost Firewall Pro...

I have used the Outpost Firewall Pro... it is a very good firewall with proative-protection!
I only changed to Comodo Firewall because outpost is not freeware... ;)

Reactions: reyes

reyes

Level 4
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
I have used the Outpost Firewall Pro... it is a very good firewall with proative-protection!
I only changed to Comodo Firewall because outpost is not freeware... ;)
its not that i dont like comodo firewall....... but i have got BSOD's with comodo a number of times.... so Outpost seems to be the next best as OA is about to be dropped....... Also seems like Outpost is having an issue with high DPC latency (yet to be fixed)...... Now i am really confused what to do....................

Reactions: silversurfer

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
F-Secure FS Protection Beta's Firewall which is just an addon to your windows firewall.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Windows 8.1 Firewall but I will try Windows Firewall Control from Binisoft.

Reactions: Warrior

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.