Free Uninstaller: IObit vs Geek vs Revo?

• IObit Uninstaller Free

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Geek Uninstaller Free

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Revo Uninstaller Free

Votes: 63 62.4%
  • Total voters
List of apps to compare
Iobit Uninstaller vs GeekUninstall Free vs Revo Uninstaller Free
What I am most interested about
Learning curve (Ease of Use)
Graphical User Interface
Exclusive Features & Functionality
Why I want to compare these apps
Thoroughly and complete uninstall software.

roger_m

Level 25
Verified
Content Creator
how about total uninstall , anyone here experience with it? I do have an old licensce for revo pro v3 , but that one keeps on nagging for buying / upgrding to v4. if total uninstall is better , I might buy a license ;) :)
In my experience, it is the best installer there is and I've been using it since the start of the year. It's not cheap, but it works very well.

FrFc1908

Level 18
In my experience, it is the best installer there is and I've been using it since the start of the year. It's not cheap, but it works very well.
The pro version is about 40 dollars, right with 1 year customer support right? Will you be able to use the program after the year ends or do you have pay for it each and every year to keep receiving product updates?

roger_m

Level 25
Verified
Content Creator
Will you be able to use the program after the year ends or do you have pay for it each and every year to keep receiving product updates?
I think you have to pay every year. This is my first year of using it, so I haven't had to renew yet.
No one they only crap your system
Actually, they can make a system run better, by ensuring that all traces of software are removed, Why do you think that?

For the price you pay for such software, how often do you uninstall software? Used to be revo. Switched to geek couple of years back for the reasons you stated:
i) Free
ii) Extremely simple GUI
iii) Does not need an installer. Single executable sitting on my desktop.