Which is the best Internet Security 2018?

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
Hello Guys
i want to buy internet Security
who is the best internet Security of these:
Bitdefender Internet Security
Kaspersky Internet Security
Norton internet Security
Emsisoft internet Security
Zone alarm Extreme Security
What do you advise me and why?
My laptop specs intel core i7 6700hq 16GB ram DDR4
Thanks
Bitdefender Follows first .. G data follows next Norton Dr web KIS are in recommended list...
The above vendors don't lease technologies and rather use their brains....and stand by the name PREMIUM.. and never sit beside VT copying detections and Phishing links without even analyzing...When u ask 100% remember (2 suites) even detect Dr WEB website as PHIShING...Thats how now the AV business is >> Business that's it
Do all AV above provide the Best security - Hypothetical Ques --> Nothing best but they fight to the most extent
and cant be fooled/foiled by normal evading techniques ..perhaps have the best Self Protection and consistent in performance
When u ask whats the best security for 2018 ---> Remember the outbreak of Ransomware...
Few months passed it rather become as Business caption..we blocked ransomware dead in its tracks (Avira Mcafee Vipre)--Avira goes 1 step ahead claiming Wannacry was already detected first by their scans (JOKE)...still continues till date...
VERDICT : Nothing best / 100%..but why above suites ?? They have given an appreciable fight during ransomware outbreak(Does their duty with no horns and whistles)

Last edited:
Reactions: low L!fe

ttto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
If you want to tweak go for Kaspersky. If you want default settings and install-and-forget, go Norton

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Bitdefender Follows first ..
What do you see so incredible about BitDefender asides it has one of the best sigs or just your personal opinion based on experience with it? Just curious, not many would rate it first. :giggle:

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
What do you see so incredible about BitDefender asides it has one of the best sigs or just your personal opinion based on experience with it? Just curious, not many would rate it first. :giggle:
Their ATC was the only one to block Wanna cry ESCAN (Adv Proactive Alert) -Blocked
Norton blocked it too(Sonar) (Kis -rollback)..G data(BB trigerred but a bit late) dr web(Blocked--Integrity of running applications)...F secure blocked it too..But surprise these vendors are always silent...but others?? visit their websites to know their ransomware captions

Last edited:
Reactions: amico81 and RoboMan
I

illumination

My laptop specs intel core i7 6700hq 16GB ram DDR4

With these system specs, you can run any of those products listed with no issues performance wise, so it literally comes down to what works for your uses, and in order to figure that out, you need to use each of those for a short period of time "try the trials of each product" and determine which suites you "pun intended".

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.