Which is the best Torrent downloader?

Which is the best Torrent downloader?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeonwolf

Mar 9, 2014
The latest updates from uTurrent is complete rubbish so that's not recommended.
I use bitTorrent now.

Mod Edit: No foul language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mateotis

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2014
uTorrent, there are probably better choices out there, but it's good enough for me. :D

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
utorrent works for me but I've tried Vuze years ago

Reactions: Oxygen

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I switch over to qBittorrent because uTorrent keeps adding more bloatware it is not as small as it used to be and really is no longer the best torrent client recent versions have been buggy it is posted all of their forums users complaining about problems.

qBittorrent is what uTorrent used to be before the bloatware, ads and bundled installer.
uTorrent took a turn the wrong way after BitTorrent, Inc bought it.

qBittorent is probably the best torrent client available now followed by Transmission Qt, Tixati and Frostwire.

uTorrent, BitTorrent, BitComet and Vuze have all become bloated with adware and junk.

Enjoy!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.