Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Before agreeing with our views, I would go in-store and play around with the phone.

See if your father will be comfortable using that, or one with a mini qwerty-keyboard instead. Take a look at a Blackberry device too.

D

Deleted member 178

win7holic said:
If not mistaken, umbrapolaris use it also, winlinux.

no i use a Samsug Galaxy Mini (150usd) : http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_mini_s5570-3725.php

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
oh. Okay.
I do not remember much about precisely. at that time, you just update your status :p

@WinandLinux: then, do what is suggested by earth to you, let your dad touch (test) whether he is comfortable or not.

hope you get the best.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Earth said:
Before agreeing with our views, I would go in-store and play around with the phone.

See if your father will be comfortable using that, or one with a mini qwerty-keyboard instead. Take a look at a Blackberry device too.

I don't know about a store in my country that allows me to play around with the phone. They are all kept behind a glass like jewels :D

GabiCRX

Level 8
Verified
Jun 24, 2011
You have a lot of options from which to choose, but i'll give one more, if you can afford: Ulysse Nardin Chairman !:D

D

Deleted member 178

WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
I heard that android tracks the user's locations, is that right? If right, how can I stop it?

Of course, for all the GPS-based apps (latitude, map, etc...). just disable the GPS mode.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Thanks a lot to all of you for the great help! Now I have bought the Samsung Galaxy S I9001 and currently typing this using it :lol:

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
My father is happy with his phone, but he said he wants a one with a larger screen. I found the SE Xperia Arc S, but I don't find that 0.2 inch is a big difference. I want a phone with a a similar price but a larger screen, what can be your choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.