Name your Main Browser

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samit

Level 10
Verified
seems like I am the only one which has IE10 as default/main/only browser....hehe :D

Nomad

Opera for me! The extensions are of good quality and I prefer the interface over all the others. I also like ie10, it's really fast, but Opera is my main browser.

Coffeeman

Level 2
Verified
My main browser which I use daily is Comodo Dragon but my default browser which my wife uses is Chrome. I also have IE10 installed, but haven't used it very much. I plan to test Opera, now that has moved to webkit engine and Firefox, for which I feel sorry because of their move to not support x64 version.
Have a nice day!

arsenaloyal

Level 2
Verified
Opera has been my main browser as well for a more than 10 years now.

But if they switch their engines then I will make Firefox my main browser.

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
I have IE10 as my default too, but I use Chrome mainly. Reason being the Chrome icon disappears on the Start Screen. Must be some bug. :s

samit said:
seems like I am the only one which has IE10 as default/main/only browser....hehe :D

Gnosis

AND FIREFOX TAKES THE LEAD!!!

This has become a pretty interesting thread. I honestly did not think that Firefox would hang with Chrome, and I definitely did not expect to see Firefox pull ahead in this survey.

D

Deleted member 178

For a Windows 8 users the choice is easy, FF is faster than Chrome for the moment.

Coffeeman

Level 2
Verified
I would really like to see a market share of 1/4 per each main browsers out there. Ex.: Opera 25%, Chrome 25% etc.

P

Plexx

Gnosis said:
AND FIREFOX TAKES THE LEAD!!!

This has become a pretty interesting thread. I honestly did not think that Firefox would hang with Chrome, and I definitely did not expect to see Firefox pull ahead in this survey.
It was ahead. now its tied.

In the end it will vary between the needs of each user and their system.

Want to trim it down a bit? Separate between Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 8.

Chrome users of 7 will not say Chrome on 8.

Non-IE 9 of 7 will most probably say IE10 on 8 and the list goes on.

D

Deleted member 178

exact on win 8 my browsers choices are :

FF > IE10 > Chrome

softwareFREEk

Gnosis said:
AND CHROME TAKES THE LEAD AGAIN!!!!!
The suspense is killing me. LOL

should we add 3+ to Chrome as Comodo Dragon is basically a Chromium based web browser that offers you all of Chrome's features [size=+3]+[/size] some!! :p

Defender

i like waterfox also chrome default is waterfox but for checking out new websites its chrome main is waterfox

Status
Not open for further replies.