Battle Which is your MAIN/ DEFAULT browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
Headlines describes it all, please name only Main/ Default browser.......

Nomad

Verified
Jan 31, 2013
Opera for me! The extensions are of good quality and I prefer the interface over all the others. I also like ie10, it's really fast, but Opera is my main browser.

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
My main browser which I use daily is Comodo Dragon but my default browser which my wife uses is Chrome. I also have IE10 installed, but haven't used it very much. I plan to test Opera, now that has moved to webkit engine and Firefox, for which I feel sorry because of their move to not support x64 version.
Have a nice day!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I have IE10 as my default too, but I use Chrome mainly. Reason being the Chrome icon disappears on the Start Screen. Must be some bug. :s

samit said:
seems like I am the only one which has IE10 as default/main/only browser....hehe :D

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
AND FIREFOX TAKES THE LEAD!!!

This has become a pretty interesting thread. I honestly did not think that Firefox would hang with Chrome, and I definitely did not expect to see Firefox pull ahead in this survey.

P

Plexx

Gnosis said:
AND FIREFOX TAKES THE LEAD!!!

This has become a pretty interesting thread. I honestly did not think that Firefox would hang with Chrome, and I definitely did not expect to see Firefox pull ahead in this survey.

It was ahead. now its tied.

In the end it will vary between the needs of each user and their system.

Want to trim it down a bit? Separate between Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 8.

Chrome users of 7 will not say Chrome on 8.

Non-IE 9 of 7 will most probably say IE10 on 8 and the list goes on.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Gnosis said:
AND CHROME TAKES THE LEAD AGAIN!!!!!
The suspense is killing me. LOL

should we add 3+ to Chrome as Comodo Dragon is basically a Chromium based web browser that offers you all of Chrome's features [size=+3]+[/size] some!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.