Battle Which is your MAIN/ DEFAULT browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
Headlines describes it all, please name only Main/ Default browser.......

I

illumination

I think i found the cause of Chrome pulling ahead :lol:

402900_457885847618796_4938724_n_zps6919e5a8.jpg

thetechguy

Level 1
Verified
Feb 19, 2013
I really like Firefox, but the UI is just not for me... I know that's shallow but that's the way it is I guess. :D I use Chrome and really like it. I don't use much in the way of addons anyway, and I love Chrome's UI. I'm on a Mac for my own system (I service PC's though) and the Firefox look on a Mac just doesn't do much for me.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
thetechguy said:
I really like Firefox, but the UI is just not for me... I know that's shallow but that's the way it is I guess. :D I use Chrome and really like it. I don't use much in the way of addons anyway, and I love Chrome's UI. I'm on a Mac for my own system (I service PC's though) and the Firefox look on a Mac just doesn't do much for me.

There are Firefox themes that will make it look like Chrome- https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fxchrome/?src=cb-dl-users

Of coarse this is what I like about Firefox is the ability to change its appearance, Chrome is very limited in options.

Thanks.:D

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Littlebits said:
There are Firefox themes that will make it look like Chrome- https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fxchrome/?src=cb-dl-users

Of coarse this is what I like about Firefox is the ability to change its appearance, Chrome is very limited in options.

Thanks.:D

lol not sure it's about how pretty it can be but how functional it is
the less addons in my books the better. Comodo Dragon does what I want it to without all of the makeup :D

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I want to see many more votes!

I know we have more members here than 286.

I will be cheering Firefox and Opera on.

Cheers.

Let the games begin!!!

Let us blow this thread up by casting a record number of votes for our favorite browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.