Which Password Manager do you use in 2019?

Which password manager do you use?

• Bitwarden

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • LastPass

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • Keeper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dashlane

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Sticky Password

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • RoboForm

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 1Password

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Zoho Vault

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Provided by my security software (F-Secure, Avast, Trend Micro, Kaspersky etc. leave a comment)

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Other (leave a comment)

Votes: 17 17.0%

• Total voters

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I've been using Bitwarden for some time and I'm happy with it so far, there are no problems with it.

Reactions: CyberTech

Lord Ami

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
Bitwarden paid.

I just love the built-in OTP it offers. Handy and easy to use.
Of course with some accounts (be it email or whatever), I use stand-alone app (andOTP) where OTP is generated.
Wouldn't risk putting all the stuff (including account's own email's OTP generator) into Bitwarden. Even though it is secure, such things should be separated.

zzz00m

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 10, 2017
Lastpass with 2FA seems OK, but a notepad txt file in a 7-zip encrypted (AES-256) folder is probably the safest. :)

Reactions: Hollow

gerinho

Level 1
Verified
Apr 28, 2018
I'm a BitWarden user (free version) and happy with it; after some years using LastPass (also free), I guess it'a a better option.

Cheers

Reactions: Nevi

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I also use Lastpass. I would like to try Bitwarden, but all the import export of files have done that I stay with LP.:eek:

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

mike6688

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
I switched from LastPass to MyKi a few months back. I quite like Myki and they're really good at responding to suggestions and support. You do need your phone with you to unlock the browser extensions though, and losing your phone means losing access to all your passwords of you don't have a backup. Other than that it works well, just a few times you have to keep re-sending the unlock request.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.