Advice Request Which Password Managers do you use?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
LastPass...the best thing i ever tried
It's good, but not as secure as TrueKey.
I would not worry too much about the past security breach, they are unfortunate but when
they happen a good company learns from that and improves, LastPass is one of those companies
and can be trusted. Good choice gmaister22 ;)

reystar

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
It's good, but not as secure as TrueKey.
I would not worry too much about the past security breach, they are unfortunate but when
they happen a good company learns from that and improves, LastPass is one of those companies
and can be trusted. Good choice gmaister22 ;)
Please google lastpass hack and tell me how can you feel so safe .

Maybe I will open a thread to discuss how to set it properly( I used it in the past but with default / basic settings ) . It's nice to discuss

LastPass servers have been hacked in the past, but no password has been hacked from any of the millions of customers/users LastPass has. Also, setting up 2 Way Authentication makes it even safer, it's a no brainer when it comes about safety imho

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
It's 15 sites SHvFI, remember I started with the free acct. before I went to Premium.
It's not much and I guess it is supposed to motivate the user to purchase the product,
a small taste so to speak.
I love it, Intel got this right, I just wish they had a Linux version of it.
But on Linux I am using LastPass
Yeah i know, the reason i mentioned 15 was enough was to highlight that no site should share passwords with another site.
Lastpass, Truekey and Keepass are the 3 password managers i trust. I don't consider one better than the other.

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
Check out Blur again... Full Password Manager, not just an extension, and it hides EVERYTHING, even your credit card number.

Abine Blur

"Abine Blur lets you shop online without revealing your actual email address, phone number, or credit card number, and it manages your passwords, too. It's an impressive solution for online privacy. "

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.