Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Please google lastpass hack and tell me how can you feel so safe .

Maybe I will open a thread to discuss how to set it properly( I used it in the past but with default / basic settings ) . It's nice to discuss

gmaister22

Level 2
It's good, but not as secure as TrueKey.
I would not worry too much about the past security breach, they are unfortunate but when
they happen a good company learns from that and improves, LastPass is one of those companies
and can be trusted. Good choice gmaister22 ;)
Please google lastpass hack and tell me how can you feel so safe .

Maybe I will open a thread to discuss how to set it properly( I used it in the past but with default / basic settings ) . It's nice to discuss

LastPass servers have been hacked in the past, but no password has been hacked from any of the millions of customers/users LastPass has. Also, setting up 2 Way Authentication makes it even safer, it's a no brainer when it comes about safety imho

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
It's 15 sites SHvFI, remember I started with the free acct. before I went to Premium.
It's not much and I guess it is supposed to motivate the user to purchase the product,
a small taste so to speak.
I love it, Intel got this right, I just wish they had a Linux version of it.
But on Linux I am using LastPass
Yeah i know, the reason i mentioned 15 was enough was to highlight that no site should share passwords with another site.
Lastpass, Truekey and Keepass are the 3 password managers i trust. I don't consider one better than the other.

Oxygen

Level 42
Verified
Been going between LastPass and KeePass for a long time now. Always return to LastPass for some reason.

Recently been looking into Bitwarden as it's open source and looks promising. Not sure if it's something I would use right now as it still has much to improve on and lacks some features.

RodM1956

Level 4
Check out Blur again... Full Password Manager, not just an extension, and it hides EVERYTHING, even your credit card number.

Abine Blur

"Abine Blur lets you shop online without revealing your actual email address, phone number, or credit card number, and it manages your passwords, too. It's an impressive solution for online privacy. "