Advice Request Which PDF Suite do you use?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
Which PDF Suite is your favourite and which one do you use/prefer to use ?
My favourite is PDF Studio ,what about yours ?

Here to share a very pleasant experience. In fact, I accidentally "bumped" to an excellent pdf program. The program is not free, but has a number of features and is very easy to use. Assign resources is minimal, and excellent functionality.

PDF Studio - PDF Software for Mac, Windows and Linux

Last edited:

ttto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
In my case, in Windows, I have Acrobat, that I got a license from my university. In my mac, I use PDF Expert. Personally, althought Acrobat has more options and features, I prefer PDF Expert. It's lighter and very simple to use, and it has all features that I need.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
For the money, Foxit PhantomPDF Business is really hard to beat
egnvE3u.png

Durden

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2013
I use Xodo .. I first bumped into it on the play store .. it's excellent for android .. and I've recently downloaded it from the windows store and now I'm using it on windows 10.

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
You can trust me as I am a professional worker with PDFs that the PhantomPDF is the real deal for that money. For the free one, I'm sorry to say that Adobe is the greatest, because of the quality printings and 0 errors with the documents, also many of the business-wise files require the Adobe to be viewed without a hitch. Oh by the way, the "slowpoke" days of Adobe is long gone with latest versions of DC, but yes, it may cause vulnerabilities on the system but one should not be that paranoid when on a business. :)

Last edited:
B

beetal2015

You can trust me as I am a professional worker with PDFs that the PhantomPDF is the real deal for that money. For the free one, I'm sorry to say that Adobe is the greatest, because of the quality printings and 0 errors with the documents, also many of the business-wise files require the Adobe to be viewed without a hitch. Oh by the way, the "slowpoke" days of Adobe is long gone with latest versions of DC, but yes, it may cause vulnerabilities on the system but one should not be that paranoid when on a business. :)
But who is the real compititor for Adobe ? It's Nitro or not ?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Foxit Reader is one of the reliable and handy alternative PDF reader for Acrobat Reader; such fine for any casual needs.

Of course if we are speaking on security vulnerabilities then already a different story.

Reactions: tonibalas

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
Nitro PDF, and they just released v11. Less vulnerabilities, a pleasant GUI and good/decent stability. If it had the new form filling features of Acrobat DC, it would be perfect IMHO

Reactions: tonibalas
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.