Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Mine would have to be Nova, only because it fits to screen even on a 23 inch.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
My favorite theme use to be ProBlack but the background bar on the giveaways and hot deal news went away after the last Mybb update.And when you went to reply to a thread there would not be a editing bar on top of the text box.

So now I go with nova.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Stranger End Soft Design and Default are the same :)

I like ProBlack, End Soft Design (default) and Nova.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
I used to only ever use ProBlack, but the theme started spawning glitches and advanced editing stopped showing MyCode on it, so I'm now using End Soft Design's theme. I still love ProBlack, especially since it is easier on the eyes early in the morning when my eyes haven't quite adjusted to bright lights yet, so I can get on Malware Tips earlier. ^^

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I like the End Soft Design but the quote button will not work for whatever reason, the old default is nice also but too much white.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
MRF71 said:
I like the End Soft Design but the quote button will not work for whatever reason, the old default is nice also but too much white.
The quote button is for multiquote. Use 'reply' to quote a post.

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
WOW did not expect majority to agree with nova :D I like it as its the only one that fits the screen perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.