Which will be the best paid Antivirus or Internet Security suite of 2017?

M

MalwareBlockerYT

From my personal experience with testing:

Least buggy: Emsisoft
Best signatures & protection: Emsisoft, Kaspersky, ESET & Bitdefender
Best performance: 360, etc...

If you want an all round good AV I would recommend Emsisoft but if you want features on top of good signatures then go for Kaspersky or Bitdefender - Kaspersky is slower sadly. Emsisoft is bare minimum in terms of extras which is a good & bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wave

You will get BSOD's while using Bitdefender when you have other anti-malware programs installed on your PC also. But, if it is only Bitdefender,its very light.
Not necessarily, it'll work perfectly fine alongside Crystal Security (by @Kardo Kristal) or Xvirus Personal Guard (@Dani Santos). Probably incompatibility-problem related, try speaking to Bitdefender about it and see if they can provide you additional support regarding the situation. ;)

toto

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 15, 2014
I use Norton, it find it very light, provides enough protection for my usage and I got another year license :cool:
But I also like ESET a lot, and the latest version is not heavy at all, doesn't even use a lot of RAM like the older versions, and has great PUP detection :p

D

Deleted member 2913

Currently I personally like Emsisoft products, clean GUI, effective protection, etc...
Kaspersky products, proactive protection is one of the best, additional stuffs with no custom install I dont like.
Avast products, Hardened Mode, upcoming AVG protection merged like software analyzer, custom install, etc makes it interesting.

D

Deleted member 2913

Everything about their product's hypnotizes me like they're representing a fit model... One look at the GUI and my motivation levels have been renewed for another week. :D
Yes, they have an excellent package, clean GUI, effective protection, one of the best Behavior Blocker, kinda lite HIPS for unknown, good privacy policy, good stand against PUP, etc...

This is just my personal opinion based upon testing just about ever single AV\internet security suite out there.

I base my decision upon bugs, the speed of bug fixes, performance, ease-of-use, features, support, malware removal support, and especially ready, direct access to staff.

If I had to choose a single internet security suite - and protect my system with only that single product - then it would be Emsisoft Internet Security. In fact, I used it for a long time.

Emsisoft made significant improvements in their behavior blocker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
My personal opinion which counts for nothing is
Emsisoft Internet Security.
Norton Security.
Kaspersky.
:)

It counts a lot buddy, a lot to those who trust you, like me :)

I personally feel its between these 3 (4 if you consider my indecisiveness) as they get a lot of good reviews and many have mentioned it here on MT and Wilders.

1. Emsisoft Internet Security
2. Kaspersky
3. Bitdefender / Avast <--- Have a hard time deciding between those 2 all the time.

Currently using Norton as its provided by my school, so if you ask my University, i am sure over 80% is rocking Norton =D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.