How long before the video is out?So here's the list for part 3: DeepInstinct, CrowndStrike Falcon, CheckPoint Harmony, WithSecure (F-Secure) , MS Defender Endpoint, SentinelOne, CylanceProtect + EDR !![]()
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
How long before the video is out?So here's the list for part 3: DeepInstinct, CrowndStrike Falcon, CheckPoint Harmony, WithSecure (F-Secure) , MS Defender Endpoint, SentinelOne, CylanceProtect + EDR !![]()
For goodness sake, just let Shadowra do his tests and create the video.How long before the video is out?
Sorry everyone I am just looking forward to it like everyone elseFor goodness sake, just let Shadowra do his tests and create the video.
Correct as with everything else in life; nothing is 100% certain. Hell even vasectomy's is 99% effective; there is that 1% chance of still impregnating a partner. Case in point, I had a vasectomy's and all it did is change the ethnicity of my kids.I think it would be beneficial to include a side note at the end, stating that all antivirus software, including ESET, can effectively protect users and keep their systems clean in normal day-to-day usage, unless users intentionally download suspicious files, such as Trojans, for malicious purposes or to test the antivirus's effectiveness
How long before the video is out?
Have patience it's coming soonMaster! When, already?![]()
Many of us are waitingLooking forward to it when the video is out of course thanks for all hard work you put in to making it![]()
I hope deep instinct wins because I am liking it a lot and it’s my favourite new antivirusLooking forward to it when the video is out of course thanks for all hard work you put in to making it![]()
I hope all win..I hope deep instinct wins because I am liking it a lot and it’s my favourite new antivirus![]()
Yes I hope all win but some of them are hard to get a hold of crowdstrike being one of the hardest ones to get as they only sell to verified businesses, i was hoping to test out crowdstrike for myself but I don't own a business of course.I hope all win..
![]()
Friday the 24thFriday !![]()
Winner : Eset
Overall, Eset is an excellent, flexible, lightweight, and customizable antivirus that I enjoy using. However, its zero-day protection is objectively weaker than that of Kaspersky and Bitdefender. That said, there are no perfect products—just those that suit our needs.
Great job. Congratulations to Eset.
But one test doesn't prove anythingBitdefender lost by a tiny margin.
Let me refresh the topic a bit
I have a question for you - what is better to install on your computer today - Bitdefender or Eset?
A few comments from me as additional information.
I absolutely agree with this. I observe various tests and I don't remember any major failures of Bitdefender protection. I've seen Eset more than once.
Moreover, Eset is just "getting started" with the cloud and decent ransomware protection (LiveGuard). Bitdefender has had it for a long time - I don't remember how long but I think at least 2 years and it works.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes